Sunday, November 4, 2012

Money money money

Why oh why does a stupid thing like money have to get in the way of a simple necessity of life.  We just want to move into a decent low income apartment.  We even got approved with the nastiness on the credit.  I promised myself to let go of the past but,,, and being approved helps but being in this situation aaaaaggggghhhhhhhhh.  Disability pays well not much.  Got myself into this huge hole.  I am a believer in manifesting and the universe and the power of the positive thought so hey baby do your stuff.  It is just a deposit you can do that can't ya.  I would be your best friend.  I am your best friend. I know there is a way.  Something will come through.  There are possibilities out there.  My ex could pay me the money he owes me....or the sky could fall and I could save the day.  Okay there must be another way but they would not have approved almost and impossible feat if it wasn't meant to be. I am just putting it out there again.  I hate to be impatient but we kind of need the answer soon.  Pleeeeaaase!! Oh then is wouldn't hurt if I figured out some money making issues too.  Like what I can do as a partially disabled person to make an income.  I trust in you God all encompassing the Universe and Energy please move mountains.for undeserving me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment